Camping Reservation Details
Before you complete your camping reservation, here are some important details that will help to make your stay enjoyable.
Site Types & Descriptions
Standard Campsites are basic primitive camping sites without hookups. Best suited for tents or popups. Standard (primitive) site placement is first come, first serve. Areas designated for standard camping placement vary based on our event schedule as well as other park operations. In most cases, parking directly by your site is not permitted.
Deluxe Campsites are Back-In Water and Electric Campsites with varying lengths and amp service. Site includes a fire ring and picnic table. Best suited for tents, popups, or RVs.
Premium Campsites are oversized Back-In Water and Electric campsites with 20/30/50 amp service. Site includes a fire ring with cooking grate, picnic table, cement patio, grill, and prime location. Best suited for larger RVs
Platinum Campsites are Pull-Thru campsites with Water, Electric, and Sewage. Sites have varying lengths and 20/30/50 amp service. Site includes a fire ring and picnic table. Best suited for larger RVs.
All camping packages includes unlimited access to our:
- Adventure Water Park (Memorial Day-Labor Day) including kayaks and canoes, dual Wet Willie 150-foot Water Slides, water inflatables, kid’s zone and MORE
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf
- White sand volleyball courts
- State of the Art Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Themed Weekends, Campground Activities, and Live Entertainment
- Nature Hiking and Biking Trails
- Human Foosball
- 20 Acre Fishing Lake (No Fishing License Required)
- Laundromat Facilities
- Country Store
- John O’s Restaurant and Pub
- Golf Cart Rentals
Overnight Campers also have access to our Indoor, Heated Pool during designated dates ONLY including May 1-May 24 and September 5-October 31.
Rental Unit Descriptions
4 Man Rustic Cabin:
These rustic cabins include sleeping accommodations for four with a full bed and set of bunk beds. Each unit had electrical outlets, a fire ring, grill, picnic table and is conveniently located by our Pines Bathhouse.
6 Man Rustic Cabin:
These rustic cabins include sleeping accommodations for six with a full bed and two sets of bunk beds. Each unit had electrical outlets, a fire ring, grill, picnic table and is conveniently located by our Pines Bathhouse.
5 Man Cozy Cabana:
Our custom built, canvas Cozy Cabanas offer accommodations for five and feature one queen bed, one set of bunk beds, and a day bed. Additionally, each rental includes a charcoal grill, hammock, fire ring, and picnic table. The canvas tents, wood platform, and log furniture are custom built by local Amish. Each unit contains a lockbox for the storage of valuables. Please be sure to bring your own lock.
4 Man Park Model Cabins:
Nestled in a shaded and wooded area, these units feature efficiency kitchens with mini refrigerator and microwave oven, full bath and closet. The open-concept sleeping area can accommodate up to four people with a full bed and one set of bunk beds. Park Model Cabins come equipped with air conditioning, a concrete patio, charcoal grill, fire ring, picnic table and parking for one vehicle.
6 Man Deluxe Cabin Suite:
Each unit has a private master bedroom with a double bed, a private second bedroom with a set of bunk beds, and a futon. Additionally, these units include a grill, picnic table, fire ring, refrigerator, two-eye stove, and microwave. Basic kitchen furnishings are provided, including service for six.
8 Man Deluxe Cabin Lodge:
Each unit has a private master bedroom with a double bed, a private second bedroom with a set of bunk beds, a loft with accommodations for 2, and a futon. Additionally, these units include a grill, picnic table, fire ring, refrigerator, two-eye stove, and microwave. Basic kitchen furnishings are provided, including service for eight.
Overnight Camping Policies
- Due to the loss of many of our trees, and in effort to maintain the natural beauty of Clay’s Park resort, outside firewood is not permitted to be brought into the park. Bundles are available for purchase at the time of check-in.
- Our Indoor Pool is only open to overnight campers before the Water Park opens for the season and after it closes for the season.
- All reservations required a two-night minimum. Prime time dates require a three or four-night minimum. One night stays can be made on a “walk-in” basis only and are subject to availability.
- For regular operating season dates a deposit equal to one nights camping is required to reserve a site or rental unit (except for prime time dates). No reservations will be held without a deposit.
- All campsite reservations include two people. All rental unit reservations include four people. A maximum of six people and two cars (including guests, children and visitors) may occupy one campsite. Extra adults and/or children require extra daily fees.
- All visitors, additional family members and friends are required to register at the gatehouse or office upon arrival. A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the original party. All fees are payable upon registration. We allow a maximum of six persons and two cars per campsite including visitors. We reserve the right to limit the number of persons occupying and/or visiting a site.
- Our cancellation policy is if you cancel a minimum of 14 days before you are scheduled to camp (minimum of 30 days before you are scheduled to camp for rental units), any money paid will be refunded to you less a $35 handling fee per site. However, if you cancel in less than 14 days of when you are scheduled to camp (30 days for rental units), no refund is issued.
- Check-in time for campsites is at 11:30am. Check-in time for rental units is at 3:00pm. Please be sure that you arrive at the park by 8:45pm or 15 minutes before dusk (whichever is earlier). Anyone arriving after 15 minutes prior to dusk will not be placed on a campsite until the following morning. Check-out is at 11:00am. After checking-out from your site you are welcome to stay and take advantage of the water park until close that day.
- If available, early arrival and/or late departure requires a half-day rate charge. Please make prior arrangements with the front desk.
- All discounts are applied at the time of check-in.
- While we make every effort to accommodate campsite requests, we can only guarantee a specific site or location to customers who choose to take advantage of the $25 Lock-In Your Site Fee. Reservations with the added Lock Fee will be accommodated accordingly. If for some reason we cannot meet your lock request, you will be notified and refunded the fee. We can make no guarantees in relation to site location and placement if the Lock-In Your Site Fee has not been paid and applied to your reservation.
- Standard (primitive) site placement is first come, first serve. Areas designated for standard camping placement vary based on our event schedule as well as other park operations. In most cases, parking directly by your site is not permitted.
- If you are planning on bringing a pet, please note that aggressive breeds are restricted. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units. You must submit a copy of your pet’s vaccine history upon check-in. Additionally, pets must be walked on a leash, cleaned up after, barking must be kept to a minimum, and pets are not to be left unattended at your campsite. Limit two pets per campsite.
- While we hope it is always a beautiful day at Clay’s Park, we cannot control the weather. Please be sure you come prepared to camp in the rain or shine. We do not offer rain checks or any weather-related refunds. No extra charge for sunshine!
- All sites WITH hookups include 1 fire ring and 1 picnic table. We do NOT provide picnic tables or fire rings to primitive (standard) campsites. All fires must be contained. All guest are responsible for safely extinguishing and cleaning up their campfires before check-out.
- If you own a golf cart and will be bringing it with you during your camping stay, it must be registered at the time of check-in with a $25 registration fee paid. We do not allow rentals from outside companies in our park.
- Licensed vehicles and golf carts are allowed on paved roads only. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license. For Golf Carts rented thru Clay’s Park, drivers MUST be 21 or older. To operate a golf cart after dark, it must have working headlights. Speed limit is 5MPH!!
- Outside of standard cars, trucks, owned and registered golf carts, and RVs, no motorized vehicles are permitted in the resort. This includes, but not limited to, ATVs (both 3 and 4 wheelers), NEVs, motorized scooters, motorized bicycles, mini-bikes, and utility vehicles.
- For safety reasons, bicycles are not permitted for use after dark.
- You must have at least one adult on site who is 21 years of age or older to camp at Clay’s Park.
- Upon check-in, Rental Unit campers must sign an agreement to abide by all rental unit rules and provide a credit card in case there is any damage to your unit during your stay.
- A 6.5 % sales tax is added to every rental unit reservation in compliance with state law.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all rental units.
- Our rental unit amenities vary based on the type of unit you are booking. Please be sure to review our website for a full listing of accommodations provided with each type of rental. Guests are required to provide their own linens. Linen and housekeeping services are not provided for any of our rentals.
- Help keep our park clean! Please place all bagged trash in the dumpster. Do NOT leave bagged trash on your campsite.
- The grass is always greener at Clay’s Park; please help us keep it that way. Large area rugs are not permitted on grass. Only small rugs will be permitted.
- Our trees make our campground beautiful! There is absolutely no cutting or nailing our trees.
- We are not responsible for any lost/stolen items or wind/rain damage. There will be no refunds or rainchecks given.
- Clay’s Park is a family-oriented park. We love for everyone to enjoy their stay, but excessive consumption of alcohol or any disruptive behavior will result in removal from the resort. Glass bottles are not permitted.
- Chinese lanterns are not permitted at our park.
- Flying devices including drones, etc. are not permitted for the safety of the park and due to regulatory requirements.
- 11pm-8am is our quiet time. Please keep conversation and music at a level that will not disturb others. Campers will receive one warning in relation to noise/conduct complaints. On the second call, campfires will be extinguished, and you may be asked to leave the park. Children 17 and under are to be back at their campsites by 11pm. Parents, please know where your children are at all times.
- Our Welcome Center located by the Water Park (off Patterson Rd.) is open 24 hours. In the event of an emergency or security issue, please contact the Welcome Center via telephone at 330-408-7888.
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission for personnel of Clay’s Park Resort to photograph anyone while on premises and to use resulting photographs for marketing without compensation or permission of the individual(s).
- Clay’s Park Resort Management reserves the right to evict anyone at any time without refunds upon the following basis:
- Non-compliance of resort policies, rules and regulations.
- Verbal or physical threat of another resort guest or employee.
- Possession of dangerous or deadly weapons, firearms, fireworks, or explosives.
- Deliberate damage or destruction of property belonging to the resort or another guest.
- Disorderly, immoral or indecent conduct.
- All dates, rates, fee, discounts and policies are subject to change without notice.