2019 Rules and Regulations
- Standard Check in time is 9:00 am on Friday August 23rd. Check out is at 11:00 am on Sunday. After you check out from your site on Sunday, our deluxe campers are invited to enjoy the Adventure Water Park until close that day.
- Only people who have purchased a deluxe camping package will have access to the resort area of Clay’s Park. Security will be checking wristbands throughout the park. Commuter ticket holders and primitive campers will NOT have access to your campsite or rental unit.
- Resort campsites are assigned according to date of purchase, NOT earliest arrival.
We want all of our guests to be comfortable and we have made every effort to accommodate all campers, however we can never guarantee a site. We will not give out site assignments to any campers prior to check-in. Remember, we cannot control the weather. If it rains, campsites will be wet. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- Due to the loss of many of our trees, we do NOT permit outside firewood to be brought into the resort. Please do not arrive with wood. You will be asked to turn around and remove it from your vehicle before you will be permitted to enter the park. Wood is available for purchase at the 93 Gate, Corporate Office, and Campground Store.
- Golf Carts are NOT permitted in the Festival Grounds during Neon Nights. Festival Grounds include all primitive camping areas, electric-only camping areas, Adventure Water Park, and all other Concert/Venue areas outside of the Resort Camping Area. Only Deluxe, Premium, Platinum and Rental Unit Event Campers are permitted to rent a golf cart from us or bring their own in for limited access use. Golf Cart rentals can be pre-reserved by calling the office at 330-854-6691. IF YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR OWN GOLF CART YOU MUST COMPLETE A TRANSIENT GOLF CART REGISTRATION FORM AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN AND PAY A $25 FEE.
- Clay’s Park Resort is not responsible for injury, loss, theft, or damage to person or property.
- This is a RAIN or SHINE concert. No refunds.
- Talent line up is subject to change at any time.
- No cameras or video recorders permitted inside the amphitheater.
- We encourage campers to bring food and libations with you to your campsite. However, GLASS BOTTLES OF ANY KIND ARE NOT PERMITTED. Additionally, no food or beverages will be allowed into the amphitheater. Refreshments and spirits will be available for purchase inside.
- Please review the Water Park rules listed on our website at www.clayspark.com. Life jackets are required in many parts of the Adventure Swim Lake. To avoid the lines, you are welcome to bring your own coast guard approved life jacket.
- Please help us keep our resort clean. Garbage cans will be located throughout the festival…. use them!
- All concert seating is general admission with the exception of Pit Passes. The area directly by the stage is standing room only. There will be a designated area further back from the stage where you are welcome to set up folding chairs or blankets for lawn seating. No canopies or pavilions will be allowed in the amphitheater area.
- Clay’s Park is a pet friendly park, but we urge you to consider our pet policy before bringing a pet with you. Pets cannot be left at a campsite unattended, must be up to date on all vaccines, cleaned up after, leash walked, and barking kept to a minimum. Pets will not be allowed in the amphitheater or beach areas. Pets are NOT permitted in any of our rental units.
- Only campers who purchased PLATINUM sites will have sewage hookups on their campsite. However, we do have dumping stations in the park for your convenience. Additionally, we will offer pumping services (based on availability) for a fee of $45. Please ask about pumping at the time of check-in if you would like to sign up for this service.
- HAVE FUN!!! We want to ensure a safe and pleasant festival experience for all guests. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.