To make sure you have a happy and safe stay at Clay’s Park, we provide well trained, American Red Cross Certified and experienced lifeguards and safety personnel.
Clay’s has implemented safety breaks each hour to make sure you know where your children are. We also provide rules for your safety and protection and ask that you read and follow these rules during your stay with us.
1. Traditional swimwear is required at Clay’s Park Resort.
This is a family-friendly park, and we reserve the right to determine whether a guest’s attire is appropriate. No provocative or thong swimsuits, clothing with rivets, buckles, belts or metal ornaments are permitted. No long pants or cut-off shorts. Children in diapers and those being toilet trained must wear approved swim pants in the water. Failure to comply with any part of the dress code may result in you being asked to change clothing or to leave the park without refund.
2. For your safety, life vests are required for all guests except in our “Chill Zone.”
You are encouraged to bring your own if it is well fitting and U.S. Coast Guard approved. Complimentary life vests are available in the water park on a first-come, first-served basis. Flotation devices are for adult use only and can be used in the CHILL ZONE. Guests are encouraged to bring their own for sun-bathing or to use ours.
3. Clay’s Park Resort allows personal flotation devices for adults in our Chill Zone ONLY.
No food or drinks are permitted on these devices. For Safety Reasons floatation units may be limited based on the capacity of the swimming lake. Clay’s Park Management reserves the right to limit the size and number of flotation devices at any time.
4. Glass bottles of any kind are not permitted.
5. Pets of any kind are not permitted on the beach or near the water.
Designated areas along the tree lines are available for your pets that are leashed. Please pick up after your pets to keep our water park clean!
6. The slides in the baby section are meant for young children.
Please make sure they are sitting down in a forward position. Please don’t catch your child at the bottom of the slides.
7. There is no pushing, pulling or head-first entry off of the barrel.
Do not hold onto the handrails while standing on the barrel.
8. Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the water park but may be purchased at the Beach House Tiki Bar.
9. Enjoy grilling in our designated areas.
10. Please park bikes in the bike racks provided above the Beach House.
11. Please park your car or golf cart in the designated area for parking. No carts or vehicles are permitted in the beach areas.
12. Children under 14 are to be accompanied by an adult while enjoying the water park.
13. Please walk. Running is not permitted anywhere at the waterpark.
14. Please don’t swallow the lake water.
15. Please change diapers in the bathrooms.
16. Diapers are not permitted in the water. Swimmers are required.
17. Please take children on frequent bathrooms breaks.
18. Please don’t ever swim when you have diarrhea.
19. Please wash hands with soap and water after bathrooms breaks/diaper changes.
20. Zipline riders must be able to hold their own body weight.
21. Zipline riders must ride all the way to the end of the zipline.
22. No climbing or hanging on splash pad equipment.
23. No flipping is allowed
24. No diving is permitted
25. Patrons must be 42″ tall to be on the large obstacle course.
26. Non-swimmers are not permitted in the water.
27. Patrons must remain in boats at all times.