Adventure Water Park
Water Slides, Zip Lines, Ring Swings, Barrel Roll, Kid’s Swimming Area & More!
Clay’s Park Resort offers something fun for everyone. Our 10-acre, man-made, sand-bottom swimming lake features…
- 150 ft Wet Willie Water Slides
- Inflatables & Challenge Course
- Rings Swings
- Dual Zip Lines
- Barrel Roll
- Kid’s Zone
- Splash Pad
- Kayaks, Canoes & Stand-up Paddle Boards (SUP)
- 18-Hole Miniature Golf
- White Sand Volleyball Courts
- Full-Court Basketball
- Food and Drinks
- Life Size Foosball
- and more.
Waterpark Safety Rules & Policies
We have a number of safety rules and policies in place to help ensure you have a safe and happy visit at Clay’s Park. Please review and follow all of Clay’s Park’s water park safety rules. Some specific rules to note include:
Swimwear at the Water Park
Traditional swimwear is required at Clay’s Park Resort. This is a family-friendly park, and we reserve the right to determine whether a guest’s attire is appropriate. No provocative or thong swimsuits, clothing with rivets, buckles, belts or metal ornaments are permitted. No long pants or cut-off shorts. Children in diapers and those being toilet trained must wear approved swim pants in the water. Failure to comply with any part of the dress code may result in you being asked to change clothing or to leave the park without refund.
Personal Flotation Devices at the Water Park
Clay’s Park Resort allows personal flotation devices in our Chill Zone ONLY. No food or drinks are permitted on these devices. For Safety Reasons floatation units may be limited based on the capacity of the swimming lake. Clay’s Park Management reserves the right to limit the size and number of flotation devices at any time.
Life jackets are required in many areas of the Adventure Water Park. You are encouraged to bring your own life vest if it is well fitting and U.S. Coast Guard approved. Complimentary life vests are available in the Water park on a first come first served basis.
Bad Weather/Thunder Breaks
When severe thunderstorms or bad weather are spotted, our priority is the safety of our guests and staff.
- The Aquatic Supervisor or Head Guard will announce that severe thunderstorms are in the area and EVERYONE must exit the water immediately.
- This includes all boaters, swimmers, patrons standing on or near the Zipline & Wet Willy Towers, as well as anyone sitting near the water’s edge.
- Lightning most frequently occurs within 10 miles of a thunderstorm, and patrons and staff will be notified to seek shelter when thunderstorms move within 10 miles or when thunder is heard.
- There is a 30-minute waiting period after each thunder is heard or lightning sighted before patrons and staff will be permitted back in or near the water.
- Lightning’s behavior is random and unpredictable. We recommend a very conservative attitude towards it.
- When in doubt, remember “When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors!”